Raven Printing LLC believes that both state-of-the-art equipment and experienced digital printing professionals are essential to producing the highest-quality print pieces.
Our digital printing equipment is reliable and robust, all the while maintaining a competitive pricing structure. We utilize solutions from Canon for all of our digital presses with local service professionals who ensure reliable and timely service.
Some of our basic offerings include:
- 4-color and 1-color digital printing on paper ranging from 17 lb. Bond to 130 lb. Cover, including die cut label stock
- Inline saddle and corner stitching
- Full variable data capability
- Document scanning and color copying
- Quantities from 10 to 100,000 (and more!)
- Full in-house bindery department with cutting, folding, drilling, and more
Our specialties include:
- Business cards
Raven Printing employs digital file experts who have years of experience with digital file manipulation and editing. However, the more consistent a file that you can provide, the better your final product will turn out. Below are the file formats we can accept (Mac or PC):
High resolution PDF (preferred method)
Data files (.csv, .txt, .dat, etc.)
All images should be at least 300 dpi, and all fonts should be sent either with the order or embedded in the final PDF.