Raven Printing LLC believes that both state-of-the-art equipment and experienced digital printing professionals are essential to producing the highest-quality print pieces. Our digital printing equipment is reliable and robust, all the while maintaining a competitive pricing structure. We utilize solutions from Canon for all of our digital presses with local service professionals who ensure reliable and timely service. Some of our basic offerings include:
- 4-color and 1-color digital printing on paper ranging from 17 lb. Bond to 110 lb. Cover, including die cut label stock
- Inline saddle and corner stitching
- Full variable data capability
- Document scanning and color copying
- Quantities from 10 to 100,000 (and more!)
- Full in-house bindery department with cutting, folding, drilling, and more
Our specialties include:
- Business cards
Bindery and Finishing
Raven Printing knows that putting ink on paper is only part of a solution. This is the reason we offer a wide variety of post-process finishing options, including:
- Padding (Carbonless or Standard)
- Spiral Binding
- Saddle and Corner Stitching
We also realize that in order to offer the best solutions we must partner with the best, therefore; we have relationships with key local suppliers to ensure a one-stop solution for your project.
Mailing can really be split up into just two parts: what is being mailed, and who it is being mailed to. Raven Printing has the expertise to look at each mailing project individually to make sure that both parts work together well. Our mailing services work both individually and with our digital printing services. This means that we do not have to print your job to mail it, although we would like to!
Our basic mailing services include:
- Full mail list processing, including CASS/NCOA and IMB processing
- Data list management
- Laser and inkjet addressing
- Tab and live stamp application
- Multiple piece envelope insertion
- SCF entry of mail shipments
Contact Raven Printing LLC today to learn how our capabilities can translate into solutions.
Raven Printing employs digital file experts who have years of experience with digital file manipulation and editing. However, the more consistent a file that you can provide, the better your final product will turn out. Below are the file formats we can accept (Mac or PC):
- High resolution PDF (preferred method)
- Adobe Indesign
- Microsoft Office
- Data files (.csv, .txt, .dat, etc.)
All images should be at least 300 dpi, and all fonts should be sent either with the order or embedded in the final PDF. When sending a PDF, make sure to include your bleed. As always, if you have any questions regarding file preparation and how to get the best results from your project, don’t hesitate to contact us.